Precision’s team provides inspection services that can service a variety of integrity challenges. From traditional and advanced NDT services to Rope Access Inspection, we help maintain the safety of your assets efficiently and cost-effectively.
We offer our clients traditional NDT inspection solutions based on their specific asset integrity needs. Our skilled team evaluates each case to determine the best inspection method to give you a safe and sustainable infrastructure.
- Digital/Real Time Radiography
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- API 510, 570, 653
- Metallurgical Inspections, i.e., Hardness Testing, Field Metallographic Replication, etc
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- API 570 – Piping Inspection Code
- API 653 – Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration, and Reconstruction
- CUI Inspection
- Certified Welding Inspection
- NACE Coating Inspection, Cathodic Protection
- And more
Our advanced NDT services allow us to deliver inspection solutions quickly and more efficiently. We employ cutting-edge technology and highly skilled workers to provide more reliable services that reduce maintenance costs in the long run.
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Automated Corrosion Mapping (ACM)
- Pulsed Eddy Current Array
- Electromagnetic-acoustic transducers (EMAT)
- Infrared Thermography
- IRIS Testing
- Laser Profilometry
- Moisture Detection Imaging (MDI)
- Phased Array Ultrasonics (PAUT) with Full Matrix Capture (FMC)
- High-Temperature PAUT (up to 700°F)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Subsea ROV Inspections
- Drone (UAV) Digital Thermography and UT
We offer NDT consulting services to advise you on what, when, and how to inspect. We partner with you to comprehensively analyze your existing NDT practices and provide advice tailored to your industry sector. Our team can also train and certify your staff to ensure the longevity of your site and assets.
Comprehensive consulting services
Our team has the skills and experience to give you the best advice catered specifically to your industry. Our engineers are all level III certified and have the expertise required to ensure that your asset integrity is on par with international standards.
Rope Access Inspection
Precision’s rope access inspection team can reach those hard-to-acquire and often overlooked assets. We provide efficient, cost-effective rope access inspection methods to ensure that we can monitor and maintain the integrity of your infrastructure safely and quickly.
- Traditional and Advanced NDT
- Real-Time Radiography
- Infrared thermography
- API 570, 653, 510
- Removal and Installation of Insulation