Balancing Environmental Objectives with Business Realities
At Precision, we deliver integrated environmental services to a range of industries including oil and gas, energy industry, utilities, land development, and transportation. Our diverse team of environmental professionals are experienced in preparing effective permitting strategies that consider an efficient approval process while meeting client goals.
With specialties in environmental permitting and compliance, we deliver cost-conscious and practical solutions to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce or eliminate risks for clients. Our multifaceted approach of environmental sciences and engineering are built on decades of environmental experience. From pre-project planning to operations, our interdisciplinary professionals provide comprehensive environmental guidance for all phases of your project life cycle.
- Construction and Operating Permits (PBR, NSR, Title V, PSD)
- Dispersion Modeling
- Emission Control Technical Reviews (BACT, RACT, LAER)
- Emission Monitoring and Testing
- Emission Reporting
- Federal Regulatory Compliance (MACT, NESHAP, NSPS)
- GHG Permitting, Reporting, and Verification
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR)
- Odour and Noise
- Safety Radii Modeling (%LEL)
Precision NDT reliably centers around the individual necessities of our customers. We have both methods and abilities expected to offer exact, customized arrangements of different scales.