Our experienced team includes skilled personnel with expertise in varying fields. Are you interested in hiring contract personnel for your needs? Let us help you.
Seasoned professionals for expert solutions
Choose one of our expert professionals as a contract hire to assist with your project needs. From service inspectors and supervisors to Project coordinators and technicians, we offer a wide range of services to meet the demands of your project.
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570 – Piping Inspector
- API 653 – Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
- API 571 – Corrosion and Materials Professional
- API 577 – Welding Inspection and Metallurgy Professional
- API 580 – Risk-Based Inspection Professional
- API TES – Tank Entry Supervisor
- API 936 – Refractory Quality Control Personnel
- API SIEE – Source Inspector Electrical Equipment
- API SIFE – Source Inspector Fixed Equipment
- API SIRE – Source Inspector Rotating Equipment
- API RP 1169 – Pipeline Inspector
- API QUPA – Qualification of Ultrasonic Testing Examiners (Phased Array)
- API QUSE – Qualification of Ultrasonic Testing Examiners (Sizing)
- API QUTE – Qualification of Ultrasonic Testing Examiners.
- NACE COATING
- LEVEL III
- COMPRESSOR TECHNICIANS
- SAND TRAP TECHNICIANS
- LINE LOCATE TECHNICIANS
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Chief Inspector
- Environmental Inspector
- Safety Inspector • Welding Inspector
- AWS-CWI Inspector • Utility Inspector
- Bending Inspector
- NACE Coating Inspector Level I, II and III
- Tank Inspector
- API 653, 510, 570 Inspector
- API 1169
- NDE Auditor
- ROW Inspector
- Material Coordinator
- Office Manager
- Field Clerk
- Cost Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Project Controls
- Survey Inspector
- Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector
- Many other craft and professions are available
At Precision NDT, We offer an extensive range of course training.
2411 E Greene St,
Carlsbad, NM 88220
1300 SE Loop 338
Odessa, TX 79766
4444 W 520
PRYOR, OK 74361
State of the art technology and software
At Precision, we collect data using the latest, state-of-the-art survey equipment and drafting technologies so you can identify various spatial data and prepare informed assessments. We also work with NCCER and ISNetworld® to set up and maintain complete, accurate information on employee and company statistics. No matter the size and scope of your project, Audubon Field Solutions has the resources to meet client specifications and industry standards while satisfying project deliverables.
Boundary and topographic surveys
CAD drafting/GIS mapping
Depth of cover (DOC) surveys
3D laser scanning services
We believe the world needs inspection services to meet the demands of sustainable and safe working infrastructure. We help with the deployment of our highly trained inspection staff utilizing the best services and technology.
Our team takes pride in operating to the highest standards of safety. Environmental and security requirements. Highly experienced Safety Professionals are dispatched throughout our many work locations instilling a robust safety culture. At Precision we realize even the evolution of safety standards in our industry and strive to meet and exceed expectations present now and for years to come.
All business is conducted with honesty, fairness, and respect. We encourage all stakeholders to unify and develop close relationships to create an atmosphere of honesty and reliability throughout the entire business to client relationship.
We are committed to the development of our employees, services, and products. We strive to build long term sustainable partnerships with our clients to meet all statutory and regulatory requirements, ensuring stakeholder success.
Precision strives to be the premier service provider within the asset integrity inspection field, and a contributor to the future sustainability and safety of key asset infrastructure.